Monday, January 23, 2012

20 twenty Days

You'd think that after 20 days I'd have something AMAZING to post... that is sadly not the case.  Since Monday last week I've done very little during my continued time off.  I finished reading the Hunger Games Series on my new Kindle, and started The Book Thief. Classes don't start till next week so I've been trying to fill my time with many varied fun things, like registering at my new doctors office.  This past weekend Gary and I went to Lincoln, which is a beautiful little city...

 

The weather hasn't been great so I'm stuck at 8 skydiving jumps, making verrrry slow progress toward my first free fall jump.  Soon classes will start again and I'll be busy reading and writing and volunteering.
(I've been signing up for so many different things!)

P.S. Feel free to send some MN snow my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment