Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ohhhh Minnesnowta




Click on Picture

City Pages has an awesome list of things to LOVE about Minnesota... It made me think of the things I will miss in the next year.

1. My friends and family living close by
2. The feet and feet of snow to play in
3. Cross country skiing
4. Biking on our wonderful green-way
5. The Birchwood, Loring Pasta Bar, French Meadow Bakery, GiGi's, and Pizza Luce
6. Diet Coke that tastes like Diet Coke
7. Sunning at the lakes
8. Big storms late in the night
9. Sunny days, when it's not over 80
10. Teaching art, hopefully learning about art with compensate
11. The Renaissance festival, I will get to practice my accent out of costume

I'm trading all these things and more for a huge adventure into the unknown. I can't wait to see what my new favorites in England will be!




No comments:

Post a Comment